Sunday, August 29, 2004

璋�

I....

Thank God that things don't go my way because i learn to be patient
Thank God that my ideas are not accepted, because i learn to grow stronger
Thank God for the position that i will fill because i learn servant leadership
Thank God for feeling down and depressed that i know i am living a normal life
Thank God for the opportunity that i do not have that i will fight harder and learn harder
Thank God for the mistakes that i have made that i know i'm still human and i still need Him
Thank God for the foolishness i exposed of myself now when now i'm still nobody
Thank God if any think i'm weird while i can still afford to change
Thank God for my crooked lower leg that i know im so much fortunate than many
Thank God for the run and perspiration that i know i'm healthy
Thank God for friends that i know i'm not lonely

Thank God for God, because there is no one like You.




Do you have something to be thankful of?

No comments: