Thursday, June 21, 2007

梁与朱

My friend told me that this singer is nice, so i went to listen, 曹格。 so i searched for his song for those 试听ones and saw this song, so i tried to listen. its called "梁山伯与朱丽叶". its quite catchy chinese pop music, i haven't been listening for a while, so the chorus goes like this:

Fill in the blanks:
我爱你,你是我的____________;
我愿意成为你的______________.

MCQ choices
a) 罗密友与朱丽叶
b) 梁山伯与祝英台
c) (any other glorious love story couples you can think of...)

I must confess that after losing touch with the chinese pop scene (my friend mentioned the name of the singer, i said "oh the one with the superwoman song ah?" then my friend say, wah lau.. now so many more albums got superman already.. i thought pulling my leg.. superman, actually really have one), its quite catchy la the tune, keep playing in my head now haha..

I should listen to less complicated things like this more, makes me more human probably haha..I was quite boh liao so try to put some of the lyrics on my MSN personal msg like "我爱你,你是我的朱丽叶".. then after a while, i also feel 不好意思 so took it off.

I mean to give credit, im sure there are much better songs that he sings ( I trust my friends' taste, and also he is a Malaysian.)

No comments: